"Telco Systems NFVTime is a complete open uCPE suite enabling CSPs to deliver on-demand NFV services with fully Automated, zero-touch provisioning.
- With full lifecycle management integration, CSPs can simply ship a white
box to the customer site for provisioning,
with any future changes or additions done on-demand with the click of a
- Flexible deployment models support both local and centralized controller
configurations with a standard,
open northbound interface and broad support of VNFs and white boxes.
- Integrated security features protect the environment against security vulnerabilities
by monitoring the
NFV network topology, flows, and service chains.
- Designed to run multiple VNFs on low resource white box hardware with high
throughput, offering the best
cost / performance
- Now ported and optimized on Ampere's Arm CPU portfolio"